miercuri, 6 ianuarie 2010

The Lucky Chinese Tag. From Kareltje :)



8 lucky questions, 8 lucky answers!

1) T.V. shows me and mom like to watch.

Missouri:
Romantic movies with cats
Animal Planet about cats
Sports with balls
Jamie Oliver's show

Mom:
Discovery
News
Horror and thriler movies
Documentaries

2)Favourite places to eat &drink

Missouri:
In the kitchen
In the dining room with the guests
In mommy's lap
On the table :)

Mom:
Home, with my husband
At my favourite restaurant
On the grass at a sunny picnic
At the dining car

3)Things I look forward to...

Missouri:
Next meal
Hot summer
Fish in the menu
A good nap in mom's bed
Mom:
Hot summer
Holidays
Going on trips with my husband
Writing a book

4) Things that happened yesterday

Missouri:
I played with Rosie
I spit Zoe
I had a nice, big piece of meat at lunch
I hide from mom behind the fridge

Mom:
I fed the whole family
I played with cats and dogs
I wrote on my blog
I had a long walk in the forest

5) Things I love about winter

Missouri:
The heating is on
We are allowed to stay inside
Snow
My pillow on the window sash

Mom:
The landscape
I have more spare time
Winter holidays
Christmas

6) Things I am passionate about

Missouri:
Playing games
Having babies
Hiding in unknown places
Climbing in the trees

Mom:
Reading
Writing
Traveling
Cooking

7) Words/Phrases I often use

Missouri:
"I tell the truth"
"I'm not here"
"I didn't catch it"
"It's not me who stole/ broke/ swallowed..."

Mom:
Yes, I'm right
Come here
I love you, sweetie
Who is hungry?

8) Things I've learnt from the past
Missouri:
Don't give the sparrow from my claw for the one on the fence
Eat now, don't spare for tomorrow
Keep close to mommy
Never trust men
Mom:
Be grateful for every sunny day
Be kind with everybody
Keep your mouth shut from time to time
Don't close the door to anyone; it could be an angel!
And now, dear friends, I'd like this tag to go to:
Grişka, Pisu, Chiţi, Luky, Sakura, Corina, Sasha and the unknown cat who may read my blog... :)